Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Doctor and The Wah

Greetings from sunny Glasgow!

I could write a blog post about Scotland and England fighting for hundreds of years.

I could write a blog post about the thousands of historical sites scattered across this tiny country.

I could write a blog post about my sister and my brother-in-law

Buuuuuut... this blog is about something REEEEEALLY important.

The TARDIS on Buchanan Street in the centre of Glasgow!




I'll always be here to keep you up to date with the important items from around the U.K!

Keep an eye on Girlclumsy's blog for more videos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say this most respectfully, but,
you sir, are a freakazoid.

TS

Anonymous said...

Yes but how will the Tax Office get the VAT for the sales when the shop is of no fixed abode
I shuuder to think of the amount now outstanding after forty years
DaD

Sleepydumpling said...

Ahh Wah, you're a nutbar. I love your work.

Can I get a skim latte please?

The Wah said...

One Skim Latte coming up...

I will deliver it to your work place... in the Cretaceous Period!

I control TIIIIME!